Japan is one of the favourite destination of Nepalese students. Japan is considered as second-most technologically powerful economy country. Japanese technology is so advanced that the country owns nearly 60% of the world’s robots. The ratio of students who go on to universities (undergraduate level) and junior colleges (regular courses) is also very high in Japan at 56.2% .
Why Study In Japan?
- One of the safest country as crime is low.
- Living expenses are less expensive.
- Universities of Japan provide excellent quality of education.
- Studying cost in Japan is much cheaper than US or European country.
- Globalized education system.
- Friendly people are there in Japan.
- Student can work 28 hours per week.
Requirements For Entry
- Cerrtificate of Japanese language training.
- Certificate of all the educational backgrounds.
- Should have not been rejected before, either for the Japanese student visa or certificate of Eligibility.